An International Business Plan Competition that provides a platform to budding entrepreneurs to turn their ideas into reality.
- To provide a meaningful learning experience for participants who are interested in pursuing an entrepreneurial opportunity at some point in their careers
- To provide an opportunity to participants to compete on a national level and get their business plans validated by experts from industry, academia and venture capitalists and other funding agencies.
- Attractive cash prizes worth Rs. 80,000 and Goodies
- Annual associate membership from The Indus Entrepreneurs to the winners of Vincenza
- One year of mentoring support from The Indus Entrepreneurs to the winners of Vincenza
- Interact with venture capitalists and academicians who support and nurture new ventures
- Travel allowances for the finalists will be provided by Vincenza
- Students and Working Professionals from all over the world can participate.
- Entries may be by an individual or by team of individuals.
- Participants will have to register on www.dare2compete.com and proceed to the Submission of Executive Summary, which is to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Executive Summary should be made either in the form of PPT (Maximum 4 slides) or word doc (Maximum 3 pages)
One can also send any supporting document or video to increase the quality of submission
- An individual or the team of individuals can participate but maximum members in a team can be 5
- It must be noted that the last submission would be considered as the final submission for the team
- One contestant can send more than one Business Plan. But, you will have to register separately for each B-Plan that you/your team submit
- Entries need to have an innovative value (An innovative concept provides a solution for a new need, or offers a new way of fulfilling an existing need. The concept makes a clear advancement compared to existing products, services or technologies)
- Contestants if not in consent with a university or institute must be the intellectual owners of the concept. The knowledge and/or the essential quality of the company that will be started up must have the consent of the owner(s) for the exploitation of the concept.
- Entries submitted after the deadlines will not be considered.
- The judges, mentors and the organizers will take the utmost care in handling the entries, and will guarantee the utmost confidentiality.
- Contestants must agree to accept that their registration form and other entries will not be returned to them, and accept that their personal data will be available for statistical purposes.
- Entries remain the property of the legal owner.
- Clarity of Purpose and Structure and Completeness
- Uniqueness of the idea/ solution
- Advantages of the proposed solution over the ones available at present
Financial Sustainability and Profitability
- Is the business idea sustainable?
- Investment and other resources required
- Capability of the Team and Strategic Partners
- Social Impact Opportunity
- Market Opportunity, Innovation
- Industry Analysis
- Management Team, Summary Financials
- Marketing Strategy and Operations