- Round 1: Business Plan PPT submission on D2C: On or before 30th November 2020 EOD.
- Final Round: Top teams will be selected and invited for the final presentation.
- Lead Angels Network
- Aavejak Advisers
- Cash prizes worth INR 70,000 for winners along with exciting goodies for teams qualified for the final round
- Mentorship for top two winning teams for 1 year from industry experts on business planning and its implementation
- The winner will also get assistance in the preparation of a business pitch for the final presentation of the business plan/idea in front of angel investors
- Students from undergraduate and post-graduation colleges, and working professionals from all over the world can participate.
- Entries must be the original work of entrants.
- Start-ups with less than one year of existence without any round of funding can also participate.
- Entries may be by an individual or by a team of individuals (maximum 3 individuals).
- Each team must consist of 1-3 members (inter-college teams are allowed).
- The file should be saved as ‘TeamName_TeamLeaderName_VincenzaRound 1’
- Entries submitted after the deadlines will not be considered.
- The judges, mentors, and organizers will ensure the confidentiality of the entries.
- Any data quoted without a reference/proof will not be considered for Business Plan Evaluation. Any assumptions made should be explicitly stated.
- Every contestant must agree with the rules of the contest and must agree to accept the declaration of confidentiality.
- In case any misrepresentation of facts is detected at any stage of the Competition, the Application will be considered invalid thereon.
- Contestants must agree to accept that their registration form and other entries will not be returned to them, and accept that their personal data will be available for statistical purposes.
- Prize money will be at the complete discretion of the panelists.
- The decision of the organizing team and panel would be final and binding.
- Clarity of purpose and structure and completeness
- The uniqueness of the idea/ solution
- Advantages of the proposed solution over the ones available at present
Financial Sustainability and Profitability:
- Is the business idea sustainable?
- Investment and other resources required
- The capability of the Team and Strategic Partners
- Social Impact Opportunity
- Market Opportunity, Innovation
- Industry Analysis
- Management Team, Summary Financials
- Marketing Strategy and Operation