Results for the First Round of Cerebro 6.0 are out. Shortlisted Teams have been sent an email with the event details. Thank you for an overwhelming response.
First Prize worth Rs. 50,000
Second Prize worth Rs. 30,000
Delphique 2016 in association with The Times Group brings to you the ultimate case study contest – Cerebro 6.0. Cerebro, the National Case Study Competition of MDI Gurgaon, aims to get the best minds of the country brainstorm on getting the solution for real-time industry problems.
Last Date to Register : October 25, 2016
Last Date to Submit the Solution: November 1, 2016
This year Cerebro 6.0 takes the competitive spirit to the next level. We recently conducted a promotional online quiz to get everyone’s minds churning. Now we gear up for the real challenge.
Cerebro 6.0 would consist of 2 rounds.
1. The registered teams would have to submit a one-page executive summary of the proposed solution in the form of a word document or a PPT with maximum 5 slides. The case study would be available to download post registration on the website itself. The case study would be based on a real-time business problem. This is an elimination round from which the top 5 teams would be selected.
Please note that the Solutions to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Naming convention: College name_Team name
Please mention the names of team members at the end of the solution.
2. These top 5 teams will then get about 1 weeks’ time to analyze it from different viewpoints. The teams would be required to submit a PPT (maximum 10 slides) based on their analysis of the case. Finally, they would be invited to present this PPT in front of a panel of judges on behalf of The Times Group during Delphique 2016 to held between 18th to 20nd November.
So what’s interesting? Your chance to win prizes worth Rs.80,000. Additionally, Cerebro 6.0 provides the participants a golden opportunity to interact with corporate hotshots, get their ideas critiqued and get a glimpse of what real world business problems are like and what solutions are expected by the industry.
So, put on your thinking caps and get ready to face the ultimate challenge. Show your best creativity in the solutions you provide for the case.
• This challenge will be open to all first and final year MBA/PGP students enrolled in all the institutes.
• The team should comprise minimum 2 and maximum 3 members from the same institute. The team can constitute of a mix of first as well as final year students.
• Travel Reimbursement up to Rs.2500 person in each team shall be provided on showing the proofs.
• Accommodation will be provided based on the dates of stay.
• This event is meant as a competition only and the case should not be taken as reference for any future decisions.
• The format of the event is subject to change. The decision of the event organizers and the event partner will be final and binding in all the rounds
For further information, Contact us:
Bikash Sagar Padhy: +91 88269 45609
Atonu Bhattacharya: +91 9810445940
Prerna Pandey: +91 9535332508