Delphique 2020 presents an opportunity to the students to be a part of the Marketing Research Panel with Sterlite Tech
Problem Objective: STL being a new entrant faces a unique challenge of establishing a compelling positioning in a market full of big and small names. This challenge, once cracked will lead way to another challenge on the right kind of go to market strategy which will cement the positioning in the industry and eventually build revenue streams.
- Extensive Market research across the value chain of data centres
- Identification and benchmarking with competitor organisations
- Carving out STL target segments for a focused business development effort
- Outlining the USPs and a unique positioning for STL DC solutions
- Detailed GTM approach to take that positioning to market
Problem Objective: In the technology space, there is increasing need to build a marketing practice that not only focuses on key customer wins, but also builds industry leading thought capital in the space that they operate. Apart from balancing two crucial aspects of account based marketing and brand marketing, technology marketing needs to nurture and capitalise on newer channels to reach to a targeted audience across a wide range of industries. Technology B2B marketing is being shaped by tech giants and tech start-ups alike. All these factors combined, form the need for a new age B2B marketing strategy.
- Analyse the B2B technology market, competition and best B2B marketing practices
- Understand STL business and roadmap
- Build a CMO marketing charter for STL for FY21-22. This should include marketing tracks, content marketing strategy, channel strategy and so on.
- This is a clean slate marketing strategy project. Participants are free to improvise and bring out unconventional ideas