Delphique 2020 brings to you the ultimate case study competition Cerebro 9.0 in association with Conduent. Cerebro, the National Case Study Competition of MDI Gurgaon, aims to get the best minds of the country to brainstorm on getting the solution for real-time industry problems.
- The winning team would get a cash prize of Rs. 30,000/-
- The runner up team would get a cash prize of Rs. 20,000/-
- The top three teams would get a PPI opportunity with our partner Conduent.
Conduent is an American business process services company. It was formed in 2017 as a divestiture from Xerox. Conduent has a yearly revenue of $4.47 Billion and is considered a global leader in business services, healthcare, HR services, and consumer experience. The company offers digital platforms for businesses and governments. As of 2020, it has 68,000 employees working across 40 countries.
- Case Study Launch: November 20, 2020
- Registration Deadline: November 30, 2020 (EOD)
- Round 1 Submission Deadline: November 30, 2020 (EOD)
- Round 1 results would be out by December 2, 2020
- Round 2 Submission Deadline: December 8, 2020 (EOD)
- Final Case Presentation: 12th December 2020
Cerebro 9.0 would consist of 2 rounds:
- The registered teams would have to submit a presentation, consisting of 4 slides (apart from the first and last slides), before November 30, 2020, EOD.
- This is an elimination round, from which the top teams would be selected.
- The case study would be a real-time business problem.
- The Naming Convention for submission would be: CollegeName_TeamName_Round 1
- The shortlisted teams would get a 7-day window to analyze and submit a detailed ppt presentation in 6 slides (apart from first and last slides) about their analysis of the case.
- The deadline to do so would be December 8, 2020, EOD.
- Finally, these teams would be invited to present their solutions in front of an esteemed panel of judges from Conduent and MDI Gurgaon in an online mode on the day of Delphique.
- The final presentation would be a 12 min case presentation followed by 8 mins of question and answer session.
- The Naming Convention for submission would be CollegeName_TeamName_Round 2.
Additionally, Cerebro provides the participants with a golden opportunity to interact with corporate hotshots, get their ideas critiqued, and get a glimpse of what real-world business problems are like and what solutions are expected by the industry.
So, put on your thinking caps and get ready to face the ultimate challenge. Show your creative and analytical skills while solving real-life business problems.
- This challenge will be open to all first and final year MBA/PGP students enrolled in all the institutes.
- The team should comprise a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 members from the same institute. The team can constitute a mix of first as well as final year students.
- The selection of teams would be dependent on the feasibility, practicality, and originality of the ideas.
- This event is meant as a competition only and the case should not be taken as a reference for any future decisions.
- Any decisions of the organizer would be final and binding.
For further information :
- Vasu Garg: +91-9999162138
- Aravind S: +91-8547034050