Context: The entrance of Chinese mobile phone brands such as Oppo and Vivo has transformed the smartphone market in India.
Problem Objective: Understand how these brands can build long-term brand equity in the minds of the consumer and hence have sustainable market share
- Understand the durable marketing strategies employed by brands that helps them build and leverage brand equity in a rapidly changing market
- Gain insights into the customer behaviour and determine what are the factors driving brand loyalty
- Recommend measures for brand equity and reducing dependence on constant innovation for “flavour-of-the-month” features
Context: The growing popularity of apps such as Instagram and Snapchat among the urban youth has opened up new
avenues for brand marketing. Companies like Uber, UrbanClap and MagicBricks have adopted these platforms.
Problem Objective: How can a company maximize the potential of these new marketing channels and create an integrated marketing campaign with a uniform branding message?
- Evaluate the different digital marketing platforms such as Instagram, Snapchat, Tinder etc based on certain parameters (such as reach and RoI)
- Understand the omni channel marketing strategies that companies like Uber employ and how exactly they tie in their digital marketing efforts with the overall branding efforts