About Langham Capital
Langham Capital is an independent corporate finance advisory firm focused on providing services in areas of mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, capital raising, and strategic advice. The firm was founded in 2002 to provide expert cross-border advisory services to Indian companies expanding internationally as well as European and North American companies building their businesses in India. Over the years, the company has expanded its scope of advisory services and built a strong global network of senior executives, entrepreneurs, investors, attorneys and advisers, and can execute transactions across all key geographies.
Analysis of the food-tech space in India
As part of this live project, analyse the food tech space in India and compare it with the global markets.
- What is the business model followed by various startups in this space?
- What is the role of Private Equity and Venture Capitalist firms in the evolution of this industry?
- Identify emerging trends along with essential growth drivers and key challenges faced by the industry.
- Study other global markets like China, Germany and USA for this space. Benchmark the Indian companies with their global counterparts
- Evaluate the exit options for the Indian startups: viability of IPO vs getting acquired?