Delphique 2018 in association with American Express brings to you the ultimate case study contest – Cerebro 8.0. Cerebro, the National Case Study Competition of MDI Gurgaon, aims to get the best minds of the country brainstorm on getting the solution for real-time industry problems.
This is your chance to win prizes worth Rs.80,000!
Registration Deadline : October 27, 2017
Cerebro 8.0 would consist of 2 rounds.
Round 1: The registered teams would have to submit a powerpoint presentation, consisting of not more than 10 slides, before October 30, 2018 EOD. These solutions would be sent to American Express for screening.
This is an elimination round result of which would be announced on November 1, 2018, from which the top 7 teams would be selected.
Please note that the Solution is to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Naming convention: College name_Team name
Mention the names of team members at the end of the solution.
Round 2: These top 7 teams will then travel to MDI, Gurgaon on November 3, 2018 for the final presentations in front of a panel of judges on behalf of American Express during Delphique 2018.
Additionally, Cerebro 8.0 provides the participants a golden opportunity to interact with corporate hotshots, get their ideas critiqued and get a glimpse of what real-world business problems are like and what solutions are expected by the industry.
So, put on your thinking caps and get ready to face the ultimate challenge. Show your best creativity in the solutions you provide for the case.
- This challenge will be open to all first and final year MBA/PGP students enrolled in all the institutes.
- The team should comprise minimum 2 and maximum 3 members from the same institute. The team can constitute of a mix of first as well as final year students.
- Travel Reimbursement up to Rs.2500 person in each team shall be provided on showing the proofs.
- Accommodation will be provided based on the dates of stay.
- This event is meant as a competition only and the case should not be taken as reference for any future decisions.
For further information, Contact us:
Rushik Patel: +91 9898713101
Sahil Ali: +918770129095